Fitness Trainer Toronto
Personal Trainer Toronto
Admit it, all that time in the gym, all that “effort working out” and you still look (and feel) almost the same as you did last month…or even last year.
In the next 3 minutes, I’m going to explain to you why this happens and show you a way to immediately stop wasting your time, money and sweat on exercise and dieting that gets you disappointing results. I’m going to show you how to make changes to your body that you can literally see and feel from one week to the next (everyone else will see them too!) and the feeling you will have when you look in the mirror in a few weeks time will make you want to dance around naked :D seriously…
Don’t Get A “Fitness Trainer/Personal Trainer”…. Get An ExpertBY FAR the fastest and most cost-effective way to get AMAZING RESULTS is to work with a professional fitness trainer who gets results for a living. But how do you choose a fitness trainer/personal trainer in Toronto?
The good news is that there are lots of good fitness trainers/personal trainers around who will be able to help you get good results.
BUT if you don’t want “good results” but instead you want JAW DROPPING RESULTS (changes you can literally feel and see week-to-week) in record time, then you need to choose your fitness trainer/personal trainer very carefully.
My Guide To Choosing A GREAT Fitness Trainer/Personal Trainer
Make sure you choose a fitness trainer/personal trainer who:
- Is in GREAT shape themselves. This is a no-brainer. If they can’t get themselves in great shape, most likely they won’t know what it takes to get YOU in great shape.
- Has been trained by the BEST. Anyone who is truly committed to helping people get spectacular results for their clients will have spent the time and the money it takes to learn from the very best. When you ask a fitness trainer/personal trainer who you are considering learning from who they have learned from listen for the big BIG names: Charles Poliquin, Paul Chek, Louie Simmons.
- Has been training clients professionally for at least 5 years. Just like anything in life, mastery takes years or even decades. Choose a fitness trainer/personal trainer who has lived and breathed health and fitness for a loooong time.
- Has GREAT references and endorsements. All truly great fitness trainers/personal trainers will be able to give you the names and numbers of at least 10 people who will tell you of the GREAT, SPECIFIC, MEASURBALE results which their fitness trainer/personal trainer helped them achieve. If they can’t or unwilling to give you this, I suggest you go to someone else instead.
- Is deeply committed to YOUR results. This one is difficult to give guidelines on. All I can really say is that you will know (or not) when you work with them. Look for great customer service, a desire to understand your goals fully, tailor a program to it exactly and to go the extra mile for you.
If you follow these guidelines and work hard with your fitness trainer/personal trainer, the body you really want, that feels and looks great is on its way to you.
Fitness Trainer Toronto - Personal Trainer Toronto
NEWS: Werner currently trains out of the famous Station 7, formerly owned by Leaf's great Gary Roberts.
This is a fully equipped private training centre complete with changing rooms and steam facilities. To apply for a free consultation please e-mail the link below: